Taucut S is the new cutting machinery designed for the goldsmith and fashion accessories sector, born with the idea of offering a solution suitable for the micro-machining of precious metals and not.
The solution is compact and extremely easy to use. Thanks to the 200x300mm cutting area, it allows precise and clean cuts
Unlike the Taucut L, this model represents a valid compromise for those who need a compact and functional machinery.
For this reason, it is the ideal solution for many advantages. including:
- Excellent on gold and silver: prefers high-reflection noble metal cuts, such as: Gold (9K – 24K), Silver (925 – pure silver), Bronze (all varieties).
- High quality cuts. Clean and brilliant edges, no need for further processing. Excellent for those working with gold and silver.
- Metal recovery system is guaranteed through a suction and filters, incorporated in the machine and a collection tank with water
- Excellent quality with high thicknesses. Gold/ silver/ brass 1mm-3mm with 2KW power
Taumac’s idea was to respond to the need for laser cutting of metals for the jewellery and jewellery sector that need to produce high quality cuts without dispersing precious metals. In fact, there is a powder recycling tank under the cutting area.
The versatility of Taucut S makes it easily adaptable to any working need. From prototyping to high thickness cutting, all operations are of high quality. Thanks to the intuitive and versatile software, you can easily set cutting parameters and reduce material waste.
Taucus S cuts all commonly used precious metal alloys and also many other metal materials such as: brass, aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, silver, copper, gold, brass and so on can be cut with high precision.
The thickness of the materials that can be processed ranges from thin sheets up to 4 mm.
TauCut S with 2 kW laser source, can cut:
- Gold: up to 2.5mm thick
- 925 silver: up to 2.0mm thick
- Stainless steel: up to 3.5mm thick
- Brass: up to 3.5mm thick